viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

Sunshine Reggae


.Give me give me give me just a little smile that it´s all i ask of you Give me give me give me just a little smile we got a message for you
 Sunshine Sunshine Reggae don´t worrie don´t hurry take it easy  Sunshine Sunshine Reggae let the good vibes get a lot stronger!  Gimme gimme, Gimme just a little smile, that's all I ask of you. (is that too much?) Gimme gimme, gimme just a little smile, we got a message for you. (Join the) sunshine, sunshine reggae, let the good vibes get a lot stronger! Sunshine, sunshine reggae, don't worry, don't hurry, take it easy! Sunshine, sunshine reggae, let the good vibes get a lot stronger! get a lot stronger, let the good vibes get a lot stronger! Let the good vibes get a lot stronger, let the good vibes get a lot stronger! Let the good vibes get a lot stronger, let the good vibes get a lot stronger! Let the good vibes get a lot stronger, let the good vibes get a lot stronger!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario